– Preheat your oven to 325° F. In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, sweetener, oat fiber, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
– In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the eggs, pumpkin puree, butter, heavy cream, and vanilla.
– Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
– Use an ice cream scoop to divide the batter into the prepared pan.
– Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the top is set.
– Let cool in the pan for 20 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.