These pumpkin keto muffins taste amazing, while keeping it low carb! One of the best Keto muffin recipes I’ve made so far! Light and full of flavor, these low carb muffins deliver the best flavors of fall. Enjoy them as a nutritious breakfast or snack, or top with Keto Cream Cheese Frosting and call it dessert. Either way, this is one you will turn to again and again. Gluten free and low carb!
– 1 cup almond flour – ½ cup Powdered Monkfruit Allulose Blend or Swerve confectioners – 3 tablespoons oat fiber – 1 tablespoon baking powder – 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon – ¼ teaspoon sea salt – 4 large eggs – ½ cup pumpkin puree – ¼ cup butter softened – 2 tablespoons heavy cream – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Preheat your oven to 325° F. Line a muffin tin with 9 cupcake liners. – In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, sweetener, oat fiber, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
– In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the eggs, pumpkin puree, butter, heavy cream, and vanilla.
– Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
– Use an ice cream scoop to divide the batter into the prepared pan.
– Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the top is set.
– Let cool in the pan for 20 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.