Keto Peanut Sauce - A Spicy Thai Sauce that will Rock Your World
This Keto Peanut Sauce is an irresistible topping that you are going to want to drizzle on everything! It is fabulous with Keto Chicken Wings and works equally well over grilled or roasted vegetables. This recipe isn't particularly fussy, so feel free to play with it and adapt it to your tastes. Both adults and children go crazy for this one.
Prep Time7 mins
Total Time7 mins
- 1/2 cup peanut butter sugar free, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons tamari or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Swerve
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup hot water more or less to desired consistency
In a small bowl combine peanut butter, tamari or coconut aminos, rice vinegar, lime juice, ginger, sesame oil, garlic, Swerve and crushed red pepper flakes. Whisk until well blended.
Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the desired consistency is reached.
Serving: 23g | Calories: 42kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 171mg | Potassium: 52mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.3mg