When you are looking for a sweet treat, Keto Macaroons are sure to delight!
- 1 ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup Swerve confectioners or keto-friendly sweetener of choice
- 3 tablespoons super-fine almond flour
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 large egg whites at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ⅓ cup Lily’s chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, combine the coconut, Swerve, almond flour, gelatin, and salt. Stir in the coconut oil.
Beat the egg whites in the bowl of a stand mixer until firm peaks form. Gently stir in the coconut mixture, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
Use a cookie scoop to drop the cookies onto the parchment-lined baking sheet. Lightly press with your fingers.
Bake for 16 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
Transfer to a cooling rack that is lined with parchment paper.
Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler. Drizzle over the cookies.
Cool before serving.
Calories: 118.76kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.74g | Protein: 2.57g | Fat: 10.27g | Saturated Fat: 6.57g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.09g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.34g | Sodium: 37.28mg | Potassium: 61.34mg | Fiber: 1.76g | Sugar: 0.85g | Vitamin C: 0.14mg | Calcium: 6.93mg | Iron: 0.4mg