Keto Buffalo Chicken Pizza
If you are looking to mix up pizza night, it doesn't get much better than this low carb Buffalo Chicken Pizza!
- 1 Fathead Pizza Dough or other Keto-Friendly Pizza Crust
- ½ cup buffalo hot sauce like Frank’s Red Hot
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ¼ cup Keto Ranch Dressing or use a purchased keto-friendly ranch
- ⅓ cup diced red onion
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar or mozzarella
- 3 ounces blue cheese crumbled
- Parsley and crushed red pepper for garnish
Cook the pizza dough according to the recipe.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place hot sauce and butter in a small saucepan and heat until the butter is melted, whisking to combine.
Place the shredded chicken in a large bowl and toss with the butter and hot sauce.
Spread the ranch dressing on the pizza crust.
Top with chicken, red onion, mozzarella, and blue cheese.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the pizza is warm.
Garnish and serve warm.
PLEASE NOTE: Nutritional information does not include the crust to allow you to calculate if you use something other than Fathead Pizza Crust.
Variations for This Recipe
- Use scallions in place of the red onion.
- Add ½ cup fresh chopped parsley to the meat mixture.
- Use Buffalo wing hot sauce in place of the ranch dressing.
- Top with 1 finely diced celery stalk.
- Instead of Fathead Pizza Crust, Cauliflower Crust is also a great option.
Calories: 189kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 786mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 254IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 1mg