Coffee Chia Pudding
Breakfast or dessert? You decide! Either way, you are going to love this Coffee Chia Pudding. It is rich, creamy, and full of flavor. Best of all, it is packed with ingredients that will leave you feeling your best.
- 1 ZonePerfect Keto Butter Coffee Ready-To-Drink
- 1 ¼ cup cold coffee
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- ½ + 2 tablespoons cup chia seed
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Optional: 2 tablespoons keto-friendly sweetener
- Whipped cream and grated stevia sweetened chocolate optional
Whisk together Zone Perfect Butter Coffee, cold coffee, and vanilla powder, Stir in chia seeds and salt.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Stir again, and transfer to individual serving dishes.
Transfer to the refrigerator and chill overnight.
Serve as is for breakfast, or serve with whipped cream and chocolate for dessert.
Calories: 114.36kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.67g | Protein: 4.2g | Fat: 6.16g | Saturated Fat: 1.58g | Sodium: 64.3mg | Potassium: 105.59mg | Fiber: 6.88g | Sugar: 0.08g | Vitamin A: 10.8IU | Vitamin C: 0.32mg | Calcium: 126.2mg | Iron: 1.54mg