Keto Green Beans with Parmesan
A delicious side dish in less than 10 minutes of hands on time? Sign me up! These low carb green beans are absolutely irresistible.
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toss the green beans, avocado oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Spread the beans on the prepared baking sheet. Cook for 15 minutes.
Stir and sprinkle with Parmesan. Cook for an additional 5 to 15 minutes, to desired tenderness.
- Green beans and Parmesan cheese are a match made in heaven, but other cheeses will work here too. Goat cheese, feta, blue cheese, and Asiago are all good options.
- To jazz things up a bit, top this with crispy fried shallots or oven-roasted cherry tomatoes.
- For an extra crunch, top with chopped almonds.
Calories: 99.43kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.01g | Protein: 4.46g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1.95g | Cholesterol: 5.67mg | Sodium: 429.06mg | Potassium: 173.14mg | Fiber: 2.13g | Sugar: 2.54g | Vitamin A: 586.71IU | Vitamin C: 9.22mg | Calcium: 126.64mg | Iron: 0.85mg