Keto Taco Seasoning
Sure, you can buy taco seasoning, buy why when making your own is so easy and so much more economical? Plus, most commercially available spice blends have anti-caking agents that can contain hidden carbs.
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 ½ tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
In a small bowl, combine chili powder, ground cumin, garlic powder, salt, oregano, onion powder, smoked paprika, ground black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
Transfer to a small jar and store in your pantry.
Calories: 11.62kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.19g | Protein: 0.53g | Fat: 0.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.06g | Sodium: 680.5mg | Potassium: 60.35mg | Fiber: 0.94g | Sugar: 0.2g | Vitamin A: 593.35IU | Vitamin C: 0.06mg | Calcium: 16.14mg | Iron: 0.85mg