Keto Green Chili Chicken
This Low Carb Green Chili Chicken is so easy to make and surprisingly flavor packed!
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 4- ounce can of chopped green chilies
- 1 cup Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- Optional Toppings: Shredded romaine sour cream, cilantro, green onions, jalapenos
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Pat the chicken dry. In a small bowl, combine the cumin, paprika, salt, and oregano. Sprinkle over both sides of the chicken.
Heat the avocado oil in a large oven-safe skillet to medium-high heat. Cook for 3 minutes per side, until golden brown.
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and chopped green chilies. Spread over the chicken and top with the cheese.
Bake fro 20 to 25 minutes, until the center of the chicken registers 160° F. Allow to rest for 5 minutes prior to serving
Calories: 300.08kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.4g | Protein: 29.43g | Fat: 18.81g | Saturated Fat: 9.02g | Cholesterol: 116.33mg | Sodium: 659.9mg | Potassium: 500.33mg | Fiber: 0.44g | Sugar: 1.02g | Vitamin A: 668.84IU | Vitamin C: 7.42mg | Calcium: 149.53mg | Iron: 1.13mg