Keto Potato Salad with Cauliflower
Keto Cauliflower Potato Salad is a low-carb twist on a much-loved classic. One bite, and you will be hooked!
- 1 large head cauliflower chopped into small florets (about 2 pounds)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Swerve confectioners
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 8 ounces bacon cooked and crumbled
- ⅓ cup finely chopped dill pickles
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs peeled and chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup fresh chives
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Add the cauliflower and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again and transfer to a large bowl.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, Swerve, and celery salt.
Add the bacon, dill pickles, celery, and eggs to the bowl with the cauliflower.
Toss with the mayonnaise mixture.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with the chives and paprika.
Calories: 483.93kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.67g | Protein: 3.28g | Fat: 50.71g | Saturated Fat: 14.79g | Trans Fat: 0.05g | Cholesterol: 85.32mg | Sodium: 549.23mg | Potassium: 248.15mg | Fiber: 1.51g | Sugar: 2.1g | Vitamin A: 172.89IU | Vitamin C: 35.4mg | Calcium: 26.57mg | Iron: 0.56mg