Keto Big Mac Salad
Craving the flavors of a cheeseburger? This Low Carb Big Mac Salad Recipe is sure to become a favorite!
- ½ cup sugar-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon keto ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Swerve confectioners
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces romaine lettuce chopped
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 4 dill pickles sliced
- Optional: Tomatoes
In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, dill pickle, ketchup, onion, sweetener, oil, vinegar, paprika, mustard, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook, breaking it up with the back of a spoon until browned. Remove the meat from the skillet with a slotted spoon and transfer it to a paper towel-lined plate.
Combine the lettuce, cheese, and red onion in a large bowl. Toss with half of the dressing. Top with the meat and dill pickles and drizzle with the remaining sauce.
Calories: 434.78kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.22g | Protein: 17.54g | Fat: 38.66g | Saturated Fat: 11.65g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9.46g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14.52g | Trans Fat: 0.97g | Cholesterol: 76.35mg | Sodium: 769.9mg | Potassium: 371.11mg | Fiber: 1.47g | Sugar: 1.97g | Vitamin A: 3566.98IU | Vitamin C: 2.49mg | Calcium: 150.47mg | Iron: 2.21mg