Keto Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Low Carb Lettuce Wraps make the perfect easy lunch or light dinner!
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons Swerve confectioners
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 16 Butter lettuce leaves
- For garnish: chopped green onions peanuts or sesame seeds, diced red bell pepper
Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
Add the oil to medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add the chicken and cook until it is browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes
Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
Meanwhile, whisk together the coconut aminos, Swerve, lime juice and rice wine vinegar.
Add the chicken broth to the pan with the chicken, and scrape up any brown bits.
Reduce the heat to medium low and add the peanut butter sauce.
Simmer for about 6 minutes, until the sauce begins to thicken.
Divide the chicken mixture between the lettuce leaves. Garnish as desired.
Calories: 249.28kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.58g | Protein: 28.08g | Fat: 13.12g | Saturated Fat: 2.33g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.65g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6.77g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 72.58mg | Sodium: 303.65mg | Potassium: 594.35mg | Fiber: 1.13g | Sugar: 1.43g | Vitamin A: 1360.12IU | Vitamin C: 3.8mg | Calcium: 25.83mg | Iron: 1.14mg