If you love chicken wings, you are going to go wild for these Keto Buffalo Wings. They are crispy wing perfection, coated in a garlicky sauce with just the right amount of heat. This recipe is SO EASY to make and works just as well for a game day appetizer as it does for a weeknight meal.
– 2 pounds chicken wings or chicken drumettes – 2 tablespoons baking powder – 1 teaspoon smoked paprika – Salt and pepper to taste Sauce – ⅓ cup avocado oil – ½ cup Frank’s Red Hot – ¼ cup unsalted butter – 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar – 1 teaspoon minced garlic – For serving: Keto Blue Cheese Dressing or Ranch Dressing
– In a bowl stir together baking powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss with wings.
– Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees. – Brush or spray the wings with oil, and spray the bottom of the air fryer.
– Add the wings in a single layer and cook for 20 to 25 minutes. (Depending on the brand of air fryer you may have to cook in batches. I can fit them all into my air fryer.) – Use an Instant-read thermometer to determine when the wings are done. I recommend removing them when they reach 155 degrees and letting them rest for 5 to 10 minutes, until they reach 165 degrees.
– While the wings are cooking, whisk together avocado oil, Frank’s Red hot, butter, apple cider vinegar and minced garlic in a saucepan.
– Heat until the butter is melted and the sauce is warm.
– When the wings are done cooking, toss with the buffalo sauce and serve warm with Keto Blue Cheese Dressing or Ranch Dressing.