– ¼ cup mayonnaise – ¼ cup sour cream – ¼ cup prepared horseradish more or less to taste – 1 teaspoon minced garlic – ¾ teaspoon sea salt – ¼ teaspoon black pepper
– In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, garlic, salt, and pepper.
– Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
TIPS & TRICKS – For a thicker sauce, add 2 ounces of softened cream cheese and whisk well with the other ingredients.
– To give this Creamy Horseradish Recipe a touch of acid, add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
– Make sure the sauce has at least an hour to chill in the refrigerator before serving. This will help bring the flavors together and give it the best texture.