Make this Keto Broccoli once, and you will be hooked! Broccoli and Cheese is not just for picky kids; everyone loves it. When you need a side dish that practically cooks itself, this recipe is perfection. It is guaranteed to shine next to anything you serve it with.
– 1 pound broccoli cut into florets – ¼ cup avocado oil – 1 shallot sliced – 1 teaspoon sea salt – ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper – ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes – 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
– Place the broccoli in a large bowl. – In a small bowl, combine the avocado oil, shallot, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
– Roast for 15 minutes. Toss and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
– Cook for another 5 minutes, or until the cheese melts.