If you like small bites with indulgent flavors, you are going to love these no-bake Keto Buckeyes. They are a crave worthy dessert that I never get tired of. Everyone–even picky kids–love them. These sugar-free peanut butter balls freeze beautifully, so a quick nibble is never far away.
– 1 ¼ cups swerve confectioners or sweetener of choice – 6 tablespoons butter softened – 2 ounces cream cheese softened – ½ teaspoon sea salt – 1 cup sugar-free peanut butter at room temperature – 8 ounces Lily’s Chocolate chopped (or chocolate chips)
– In the bowl of a mixer, combine the Swerve, butter, cream cheese, and salt until creamy.
– Add peanut butter, and beat until smooth.
– Form into 1-inch balls and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
– Heat water in the bottom of a double boiler.
– Place the chocolate in the top part and place over the water. (You can also use a metal bowl over a saucepan.)
– Cook, stirring constantly, until the chocolate is melted. – Remove from the heat. – Using a fork or skewer to pick up the peanut butter balls, dip them into the chocolate and place on a parchment lined baking sheet to harden.