Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole takes all of the flavors of traditional Poppers and turns them into a meal that is filling and ridiculously easy to make. Creamy chicken is topped with jalapeno and cheese. We finish it off with bacon to add a layer of texture and crunch. I think you will agree; this one is a keeper!
– 8 ounces cream cheese softened – 1 cup sour cream – 2 tablespoons minced onion – 1 teaspoon minced garlic – ½ teaspoon smoked paprika – Salt and pepper – 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs cooked and shredded – ½ pound jalapeno peppers – 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese – 8 ounces cooked and crumbled bacon
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
– In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, minced onion, garlic, and paprika. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
– Stir in the shredded chicken.
– Spread in the bottom of the prepared casserole dish.
– Cut the tops of the jalapeños and cut lengthwise. Carefully remove the seeds and ribs (the white part). Slice into thin strips and sprinkle on top of the chicken mixture.
– Top with cheddar cheese bake for 25 minutes. Top with the bacon and cook for 5 minutes longer.