Keto Taquitos are super-quick to make and so flavor-packed! With flavorful, creamy Chicken Tinga and cheese taquito shells, this is a low-carb twist on a classic that doesn’t sacrifice a smidgen of flavor.
– 1 ½ cups shredded Chicken Tinga – 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature – ½ cup sour cream – 12 slices cheddar cheese – For serving: sour cream guacamole, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, shredded lettuce
– Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
– In a medium bowl, combine the shredded chicken, cream cheese, and sour cream.
– Place the cheese in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for about 8 to 12 minutes. (Cooking time will vary depending on the brand of cheese.)
– Allow to cool slightly. Place a small amount of the chicken mixture on the edge of each cheese “tortilla” and roll it up.
– Transfer to a platter seam side down.
– Serve with your desired sauces and toppings.