Keto Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
If you like easy, you are going to adore this Keto Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken. It is the ultimate dump dinner that you will turn to again and again.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 5 mins
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs
- 1 cup Franks Buffalo Sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar substitute like Surkin Gold or Swerve
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Place chicken, hot sauce, butter, brown sugar substitute, smoked paprika, garlic powder and cayenne pepper in a slow cooker.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, or low for 6 to 8.
Use forks to shred the chicken.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 1103mg | Potassium: 435mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 471IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg