My kids love buffalo wings, and this Keto Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken gives us all the flavor with minimal effort and mess. I often make this recipe on the weekends, doubling it so that I have it on hand for easy meals during the week. You will love how easy this is to throw together!
This Keto Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken is a Meal Prep Must!
If you haven't noticed by now, I am all about Buffalo Wing Flavor.
It shouldn't come as a surprise to you then, that I have found a way to work Buffalo sauce into my weekly meal prep.
This Keto Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken is the perfect dump meal. Just throw everything in an turn on your slow cooker. Come back later to buttery, juicy, and tender chicken.
There are so many ways to serve this that it NEVER gets old. Wings are great, but this is perfect to use in other recipes, or for those times when I don't feel like getting my fingers messy.
How to Make Keto Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
1 First, place the chicken, Buffalo hot sauce, butter, brown sugar substitute, smoked paprika, garlic powder and cayenne pepper in a slow cooker.
2 Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3 Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 6 to 8.
4 Use forks to shred the chicken.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Buffalo Wing Sauce Keto Friendly?
Yes, most all Buffalo Wing Sauces are suitable for a keto diet. Most have low to know carbs. BUT, you should always read the label because there are exceptions, and some do have a slightly higher carb count.
Can this recipe be frozen?
Absolutely! I frequently double this recipe for meal prep. To freeze, allow to cool completely in the refrigerator and then divide into portions in freezer safe containers. Freeze for up to three months.
How Should I Serve Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken?
- This is fabulous stuffed in avocado and topped with Keto Ranch Dressing, tomato, blue cheese crumbles, and cilantro.
- It is also great over cauliflower rice with the above-mentioned accompaniments.
- If you have keto wraps or bread, make a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich! I like to add shredded lettuce and chopped celery and tomatoes.
- Serve over Keto Cauliflower Mash; omit the goat cheese and use blue cheese instead.
- It is simply amazing on a Buffalo Chicken Pizza!
You May Also Like
- If easy and juicy chicken is something you like, you will love this Air Fryer Chicken! No air fryer? I've got instructions to bake them too.
- It doesn't get much easier - or tastier - than this Instant Pot Chicken and Mushrooms.
- Keto BBQ Chicken is a super-easy meal that kids and adults agree on.
- Craving comfort food? You will love this Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole.
Low Carb Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
This Low Carb Buffalo Chicken is fabulous served on keto-friendly buns, on a salad, and served over mashed cauliflower and drizzled with blue cheese dressing. It is also fantastic in an avocado for lunch! Feel free to amp up the heat if you like - a touch more cayenne pepper should do the trick.
Keto Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- Slow Cooker
- Place chicken, hot sauce, butter, brown sugar substitute, smoked paprika, garlic powder and cayenne pepper in a slow cooker.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, or low for 6 to 8.
- Use forks to shred the chicken.