Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip is super-quick to make and flavor-packed. I think that you will agree that it will keep your tastebuds singing.
- 8 ounces cream cheese full-fat, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2/3 cup buffalo hot sauce like Frank's
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- For garnish: blue cheese crumbs green onions, parsley, jalapeños
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (Skip if you are using your slow cooker.)
In a food processor, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl and stir in shredded chicken and blue cheese crumbles.
Transfer to an 8 x 8 baking dish or your slow cooker
Top with cheddar cheese and cook for 25 to 30 minutes or slow cook for 2 to 4 hours.
- Use sour cream in place of the mayonnaise.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon each of cayenne pepper and smoked paprika.
- Use shredded mozzarella in place of the cheddar.
- Add 1 tablespoon gluten-free Worcestershire sauce.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 852mg | Potassium: 113mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 413IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 124mg | Iron: 1mg