Keto Cheeseburger Casserole
This Easy Cheeseburger Casserole resembles cheeseburgers in both its taste and its ability to satisfy. It is the perfect keto-friendly alternative that you can enjoy without sacrificing a smidgen of flavor.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 ounces cream cheese cubed
- 1/3 cup diced dill pickles I use Bubbies
- 1/4 cup keto ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise sugar-free
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons pickle juice sugar-free
- For topping: shredded lettuce tomato, pickles, bacon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat a skillet to medium-high heat.
Add ground beef, onion, and garlic, and cook until the ground beef starts to brown.
Stir in cream cheese and continue to cook until the meat is browned and the cream cheese melts.
Stir in pickles, ketchup, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Transfer to a casserole dish and top with cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together mayonnaise, yellow mustard, and pickle juice.
Remove the casserole from the oven and drizzle with the sauce.
Top with desired toppings and serve.
- To make Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole, add 8 ounces of cooked and crumbled bacon to the ground beef just before you transfer it to the casserole dish.
- I like to use cheddar cheese here, but any cheese that you like works here.
- If you would like a bit more spice, add 1/2 teaspoon chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing is excellent drizzled on top of this in place of the mayo/mustard sauce.
Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 136mg | Sodium: 862mg | Potassium: 383mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 581IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 252mg | Iron: 3mg