Keto Pecan Pie Bars are absolutely magical! This dreamy treat conjures up memories of holiday pecan pie, without all the fuss that comes with rolling out a pie crust. They are sweet, nutty, and oh so satisfying.
Growing up in the South, pecan pie was a part of every holiday celebration I remember. It is no surprise that it came to be my favorite.
These Keto Pecan Pie Bars tip their had to the deliciousness I grew up on, but with a fraction of the carbs.
They are delicious all on their own, but for a special occasion gently re-warm and served with Keto Vanilla Ice Cream. It is pure bliss!
Storing and Freezing
These pecan bars will keep for about 2 weeks in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
You can freeze them for 3 months. To freeze, allow them to cool completely and then freeze on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Once they are frozen hard, transfer to a freezer-safe container.
Bring to room temperature before serving. If desired, you can warm them for about 10 seconds in the microwave.
Tips & Tricks
I recommend toasting the pecans before using them because it brings out a richness of flavor. To do this, cook them in a 350° F oven for about 7 minutes.
Don't be tempted to cut these before they are thoroughly cooled. If you do, they will fall apart. I know waiting is hard, but I am speaking from experience here.
How to Make Keto Pecan Pie Bars
First, start by preheating your oven and lining your pan with parchment paper. You want the parchment paper to overlap the pan's sides so that you can easily lift the bars out.
Mix the almond flour and swerve in the bowl of a stand mixer. Add the butter and vanilla and beat until the mixture comes together - about three minutes.
Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and press it into the bottom. Bake for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the butter, brown sugar substitute, and maple syrup in a saucepan. Cook for 5 minutes, until the mixture is thick and bubbly.
Allow to cool completely before cutting.
You May Also Like
- Peanut Butter Energy Balls are perfect when you need a little nibble! They are quick to make and keep well in the fridge or freezer.
- Coconut Haystacks are pure chocolate bliss! Crunchy and nutty, this is one that never gets old.
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are so easy to make - you won't believe how delicious they are.
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs are quick to make and never fail to satisfy.
Keto Pecan Pie Bars
- 2 cups finely ground blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons Swerve confectioners or sweetener of choice
- 10 tablespoons cold butter cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper, allowing the parchment paper to overlap the sides.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, stir together the almond flour and sweetener. Add the butter and vanilla and beat until the mixture comes together, about 3 or 4 minutes. Press into the prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, brown sugar substitute, and maple syrup in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes, until the butter is melted and the mixture is thick and bubbly. Stir in the heavy cream, vanilla, and pecans. Pour the mixture over the crust and bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting. Leftovers may be stored in a sealed container for up to 5 days.