Chaffles are my go-to meal when I want something quick and delicious! These Peanut Butter Chaffles are my ultimate quick breakfast. Serve them with warm peanut butter and keto-friendly jelly for perfect peanut butter bliss.
Looking for Peanut Butter Bliss? It Doesn't Get Much Better Than These Keto Peanut Butter Chaffles!
For me, the hardest part about transitioning to a low carb diet has been figuring out a way to enjoy my favorite comfort foods while staying on track.
I find it challenging when I'm craving an old favorite, and don't have a plan in place on how to reproduce it.
I don't know about you, but peanut butter toast is pure comfort for me.
It takes me back to childhood.
I can remember coming home from school alone after my mom went back to work and heading to the kitchen to make a warm piece of toast.
The bread had to be perfectly crunchy and warm enough that the peanut butter would just start to melt. Topped off with a touch of jelly, and I was in heaven.
These Peanut Butter Chaffles take me back to that happy place of warm peanut butter perfection. While topping them with peanut butter and jelly is entirely optional, I think you will agree that it is a delightful way to enjoy these chaffles.
How to Make a Peanut Butter Chaffle
1 First, preheat your waffle iron. Place the egg in a bowl and add the mozzarella, peanut butter powder, Swerve, vanilla, and salt.
2 Next, divide the mixture into two and spread half of the mixture on the waffle iron with a fork. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn From Qualifying Sales
Tools & Ingredients to Make This Recipe:
- I prefer using the Dash Mini Waffle Iron to make chaffles. You can read more about it and why I prefer it on this page.
- Peanut Butter Powder is an easy and convenient way to pack a punch of peanut butter flavor.
- If you want to top these peanut butter chaffles with jelly, I am absolutely wild about Good Good Jam.
Variations for This Recipe
- To make Chocolate Peanut Butter Chaffles, add 1 - 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder. If the batter is thicker than you would like, you can thin it out with a tablespoon of heavy cream.
- Add 2 tablespoon chopped peanuts or pecans to the batter.
- Add 2 tablespoons Lily’s chocolate chips on top of the batter before cooking.
- Add ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon.
Don't Miss These Posts
- These Keto Blueberry Chaffles are a delicious way to start the day! They will remind you so much of waffles that you will forget they are low-carb.
- Want to learn more about making the BEST CHAFFLES? Check out this complete post on How to Make Keto Chaffles, complete with tips, tricks, and variations to achieve chaffle bliss.
Keto Peanut Butter Chaffle Recipe
Power your morning with these delicious Peanut Butter Chaffles! While chaffles resemble waffles in their look and in their ability to satisfy, these babies are ideally suited to low carb and keto diets. You are going to love how they keep you on track with your health goals without sacrificing a smidgen of flavor!
Peanut Butter Chaffles
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Swerve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- For serving: peanut butter and jelly, optional
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Place the egg in a bowl and add mozzarella, peanut butter powder, Swerve, vanilla, and salt.
- Stir until well combined.
Dash Mini Instructions
- Divide the mixture in two and spread half of the mixture on your hot waffle iron.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until golden brown.
Other Waffle Iron
- Spread the mixture on your waffle iron with a fork.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown. (Cooking time will vary by waffle maker.)
Other Low Carb Peanut Butter Recipes to Try:
- These Peanut Butter and Jelly Fat Bombs are the perfect way to satisfy your PB&J cravings in a flash!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mug Cakes take just minutes to make and are perfect for when you need a dessert stat!
I just got peanut flour and I found your terrific recipe! Thank you, I look forward to more of your creativity!
I hope you enjoy it! Let me know how it goes.
my dear I been at the low carb way of life for 21 years and it it the only way to live...
also YOU HAVE GREAT RECIPES.. I just found you and am in the midst of changing my email
a total pain in the rear....
but just wanted to say
sister I LOVE YOUR RECIPES...
Thanks so much! I am so glad that you are enjoying everything.
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Yummy PB&J fix. Turned out perfectly.
So glad you enjoyed it!