Caesar Salads are one of my favorite meals, and you can’t have a great salad without a fabulous dressing! This Keto Caesar Salad Dressing is super quick to make. You will fall in love with how ultra-creamy and flavor-packed it is. I like to use leftovers as a dip for cauliflower and celery.
You Will Love this Ultra-Creamy Keto Caesar Dressing!
understood why I big pile of romaine lettuce drizzled in dressing was such a restaurant classic.
As an adult, I understand – it is the way everything blends together. And the dressing! Because the dressing is always the most important part of a salad.
I might have learned to love Caesar salad dressing earlier in life, but my Dad (who hates fish) told me that there was fish in the dressing when I was about five and the idea just seemed gross.
Truth be told, the idea still freaks me out a bit.
(This is one reason I’ve used anchovy sparingly, and opted for paste rather than having to actually look at the filets)
When I was in my early 20’s, I finally tried Caesar salad, and then I realized what I’d been missing.
These days, I make this Keto Caesar Dressing on a regular basis, and never get tired of it. I think you will love it too!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Caesar Dressing Keto?
Many commercial Caesar Salad Dressings are keto-friendly, but it is always a good idea to read the label to be sure. Many store-bought dressings contain artificial preservatives, sugar, and thickeners which may make it non-keto. The safest bet is to always make your own, but when you are pressed for time you can typically find a keto-friendly version.
How Many Net Carbs are In Caesar Dressing?
Every version is different, but this version has 0 net carbs per serving.
How to Make Keto Caesar Salad Dressing
1 First, place your mayo, Parmesan, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, anchovy paste (or filets), and garlic in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth, using a spatula to scrape down the sides.
2 After that, add oil in a steady stream while the motor is running.
3 Finally, add water a teaspoon at a time until the dressing is the desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper
Variations for This Recipe:
- Add 1 teaspoon of capers to the dressing.
- Use 3 small canned anchovy fillets in place of the anchovy paste.
- Add a dash of Tabasco or three.
If You Like This Recipe You May Also Like:
- Tex Mex Dressing has just four ingredients, but don’t let that fool you! It is packed with flavor!
- Looking for a kitchen staple that is the perfect dip or salad dressing? You can’t go wrong with this Keto Blue Cheese Dressing.
- I keep this Keto Ranch Dressing in the fridge almost all the time!
- Keto Alfredo Sauce deserves to be a part of your weekend meal prep.
Keto Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
I am passionate about eating food, that makes me feel good. Sure, you can buy salad dressing, but most brands have ingredients that you can’t pronounce and are better off without. This Low Carb Caesar Salad Dressing has simple ingredients you can feel good about, and it tastes amazing.
Keto Caesar Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese good quality
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place mayonnaise, Parmesan, Dijon, lemon juice, anchovy paste, and garlic in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth, using a spatula to scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Add oil in a steady stream while the motor is running.
- If needed, add water a teaspoon at a time until the dressing is to the desired consistency. (It should just barely drip off a spoon.)
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. (I used a teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.)