Whether you are looking for a little nibble or a make-ahead lunch, these easy Keto Pizza Bites offer mouthfuls that delight. Serve them with warm keto marinara sauce or your favorite keto-friendly pizza sauce, and be prepared for happy smiles all around.
We love pizza in our house, so it is no surprise that these Keto Pizza Bites were a hit with the kids and adults alike.
This easy low-carb recipe is perfect for those times that you don’t have the energy to make a separate meal (or snack) for those not on a keto diet. (My kids didn’t even know they were low carb and gluten-free! I call that winning.)
This recipe practically begs for improvisation - you can fill the dough with whatever toppings you usually enjoy on your pizza - meaning you can make it again and again and never get bored.
These low-carb pizza bites are cheesy goodness that never goes out of style!
Ingredients for Making Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- Fathead Pizza Dough: This easy-to-make pizza dough delivers a tender, chewy pizza bite. Without a doubt one of my favorite keto pizza crusts.
- Mozzarella Cheese: I recommend using freshly grated mozzarella. Pre-shredded typically had additives.
- Parmesan Cheese: Use pre-shredded from the refrigerated section of the grocery or finely shred your own.
- Pepperoni Slices: Use any type of pepperoni that you like. I used turkey pepperoni.
- Keto Marinara: Make your own or use a keto-friendly version.
Tips & Tricks
- If you don’t have the time or don’t feel like making homemade Keto Marinara, I recommend using Rao’s. If you can’t find that, make sure you read the label carefully - not all tomato sauce is keto-friendly due to the sugar content.
- If your dough becomes sticky or stiff and difficult to roll out, you can always reheat it in the microwave for a few seconds before proceeding with making keto pepperoni bites.
- If you like, you can place the individual cut rounds into a sprayed muffin tin for baking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! Most all pepperoni is keto-friendly. As always, read the label.
Fathead dough is a keto-friendly pizza dough that works in other applications like these Keto Pizza Bites and Fathead Bagels. It is made from mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, almond flour, and seasonings. I add whey protein powder to mine for added structure, but this is optional.
Yes - fresh herbs are a lovely addition. Parsley, basil, oregano, and rosemary are all excellent options.
Yes. Low Carb Pizza Bites will keep for about three or four days in the refrigerator. Reheat them before serving for the best taste.
Yes. Freeze these on a parchment-lined baking sheet until solid and then transfer them to a freezer-friendly container. Store them for up to three months.
- Use cooked chopped sausage in addition to or instead of the pepperoni.
- If you like, add sautéed mushrooms and chopped black olives. Green pepper is another great option if Supreme pizza is your thing. Viola! You have a Supreme Pizza Bites Recipe.
- Let this recipe inspire you to with buffalo chicken flavors.
- For a Southwestern Flair, use Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack Cheese. Omit the pepperoni and sprinkle with a seeded and diced jalapeño and 2 tablespoons of minced cilantro. Serve with a keto-friendly salsa.
Tools Needed to Make Low Carb Pizza Bites
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualified sales.
- Rolling Pin
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Pepper
How to Make Keto Pizza Bites
First, start by preheating your oven and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Make the Fathead dough and roll it into a rectangle between two sheets of parchment paper.
Next, sprinkle the cheese and pepperoni over the dough. (Feel free to adjust the amounts to your preference, just make sure you don’t over-stuff or it will be hard to roll.)
Roll the dough up from the long side, and then slice into rounds.
Transfer the rounds onto the prepared baking sheet.
Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Serve warm with warmed marinara.
More Must-Try Keto Snacks
- Think you can’t have banana bread on keto? Think again! This Keto Banana Bread will surprise you at just how much like the “real thing” it is!
- These Keto Blueberry Muffins are easy to make and always a hit with the family.
- Keto Nachos with all the fixings deserve to become a habit!
- Once you give these Halloumi Fries a try, you will be blown away by how delicious they are.
Keto Pizza Bites
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the pizza dough out into a rectangle between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni over the dough.
- Roll the dough up from the long side and then slice into little rounds.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Serve with marinara.