You are going to go wild for this easy to make Keto Raspberry Sauce! With just three ingredients, you have a simple sauce that is perfect over Vanilla Ice Cream or Keto Cheesecake. Do not underestimate the deliciousness of this simple sauce.
I have said many times that I am all about the sauces. Sweet, savory…it doesn't matter to me. They add so much to food.
This Keto Raspberry Sauce is super quick to make and one of my favorite ways to elevate dessert. With just a handful of ingredients, this recipe is simple enough that even the kids can make it.
We love to make this Keto Raspberry Sauce for cheesecake, and it is also fabulous with ice cream.
- Raspberries: Fresh is excellent if you can get them, but frozen works too.
- Lemon Juice: I prefer fresh squeezed here as it really brightens the flavors.
- Swerve Confectioners: Any powdered sugar substitute will work. Powdered allulose is especially nice here.
Storing Keto Friendly Raspberry Sauce
Keep this recipe in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to five days. It may be frozen for up to three months.
Tips & Tricks
- If you are having trouble straining the seeds out because the sauce is thick and your strainer is very fine, try pressing the sauce with the back of a spoon to push it through the strainer. You can also leave it over a bowl for an hour or so for it to drip slowly through the strainer.
- If you go for the blending option, make sure you have a high-speed blender and that you blend for at least 3 or 4 minutes so that all of the seeds get blended.
How to Make Keto Raspberry Sauce
First, start by place the raspberries, lemon juice, sweetener, and water in a saucepan.
Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until the raspberry, begin to break down. Depending on your raspberries, you may need to add more water.
Taste and adjust the sweetness as desired.
Strain in a fine-mesh strainer to remove the seeds.
If you would like a thicker sauce, you can add ¼ teaspoon of xanthan gum.
You May Also Like:
- Keto Cream Cheese Frosting is the perfect topping for muffins, cake, or cupcakes!
- Sugar-Free Peppermint Bark is an easy to make no-bake treat that is always a hit.
- Keto Pumpkin Muffins are the perfect way to celebrate the season. Light and moist, you are sure to fall in love.
- This Keto Panna Cotta is what I make when I want an easy dessert that looks impressive.
Keto Raspberry Sauce
- 12 ounces raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup Swerve Confectioners
- 2 tablespoons water more if needed
- Combine the raspberries, lemon juice, sweetener and water in a small saucepan. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until the raspberries begin to break down.
- Taste and add additional sweetener as needed.
- Strain in a fine mesh strainer to remove the seeds. Alternatively, you can blend the sauce in a high speed blender.
- For a thicker sauce, add ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum.