When you need a keto-friendly pie crust that is simple and delicious, it doesn't get any better than this Pecan Crust. With 5 simple ingredients, this low carb no-bake crust is perfect for any skill level of cook. It is perfect for making recipes like Keto Cheesecake.
A great dessert can elevate any occasion, but just because it tastes great doesn't been it has to take a long time to make.
Case in point - this Pecan Crust. It is the easiest crust ever and the perfect way to make your pie or cheesecake recipe super-simple to make.
Give it a try, and I think you will agree - this pie crust is easy and delicious.
- Pecan Halves - I like the flavor and texture of pecan halves, but since you are grinding them, chopped pecans work too. Just remember to toast!
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut: Make sure you read the label and ensure that you are buying unsweetened coconut.
- Sweetener - I use Swerve confectioners, but any powdered sugar sweetener works here.
- Salt: My go-to is fine sea salt. If you are using a different type of salt, adjust the quantity accordingly.
- Butter: Kerrygold is my go-to brand, but whatever brand you like works!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn From Qualifying Sales
Frequently Asked Questions
You can toast pecans in a preheated 325° F oven for between 7 to 10 minutes.
Toast coconut for about 8 minutes in a 325° F oven, paying careful attention towards the end of the cooking time. The finer of a shred your coconut has the quicker that it will cook.
How to Make Pecan Crust
Making this no-bake pie crust couldn't be easier!
First, start by combining your pecans, coconut, sweetener, and salt in the food processor.
Process until fine.
Add the butter, and continue to process until the mixture comes together.
Grease a springform pan, and transfer the mixture to the bottom of the pan. Press it into the bottom and up the sides. Freeze until solid.
You May Also Like:
- Keto Candied Pecans are quick to make and even quicker to disappear! This easy recipe is perfect for entertaining, and great to keep on hand for snacks.
- Keto Pecan Pie Bars are a delicious treat that I turn to again and again. All the flavor of a pecan pie in an easy to make bar.
- Keto Lemon Bars are irresistible! This refreshing treat is loved by kids and adults alike.
- Springform Pan
- 1 ½ cup pecan halves toasted
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut toasted
- 2 tablespoons Swerve confectioners
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- In a food processor, process the pecans, coconut, Swerve, and salt until fine.
- Add the butter and process until the mixture sticks together.
- Transfer the mixture into the bottom of a greased springform pan and press into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Freeze until solid.