When you need a luxurious appetizer that never fails to impress, this Keto Baked Brie is sure to delight. Rich and creamy brie pairs perfectly with roasted strawberries and pecans to create a decadent combination that deserves to become a habit.
If there is anything more luscious than creamy, melty cheese, I don’t know what it is. Add in a hint of sweetness and some nutty crunch, and you have got sheer bliss.
One of my favorite things about the keto diet is enjoying so many of my favorites. (Albeit with low carb and sugar-free modifications.)
This Keto Brie Cheese is a crowd-pleasing appetizer that comes together in less than 30 minutes. It is super easy to make and works just as well for casual entertaining as it does for your holiday table.
Ingredients for Making Keto Brie
- Brie: You can use a larger wheel if you choose - the cooking time will stay the same.
- Strawberries: Make sure you measure carefully to avoid going over your macros.
- Pecans: I recommend pecan halves. If you use chopped pecans, reduce the time they toasted by three minutes.
- Oil: I used olive oil, but avocado oil would work too.
- Salt and Pepper: Adjust the amount to your liking.
Vegetable sticks are another option for dipping.
Lastly, you can dig in with a fork. (I won’t judge!)
Frequently Asked Questions
I have seen people do this, and while there is certainly no harm in doing so, it isn’t necessary. I have never done this when making any baked brie, including this keto baked brie with pecans.
While you can prepare the components ahead of time, all baked brie recipes are best when served right after baking. Give it a quick rest, and then serve promptly.
Most Baked Brie is either wrapped in a puff pastry, topped with sugary jam, or both. Therefore it is not keto-friendly. To make this baked brie keto, I have skipped the pastry and opted for roasting keto-friendly berries to add a kick of sweetness.
Tools Needed to Make Keto Baked Brie with Pecans
As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying sales.
You can store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to three days. Reheat in the oven prior to serving.
How to Make Keto Baked Brie
First, start by preheating your oven and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Put the Brie in the prepared baking sheet.
Put the strawberries and pecans in separate bowls.
Toss each with half of the oil and half of the seasonings.
Add the strawberries to the baking sheet with the brie.
Bake for 13 minutes, and then add the pecans.
Cook for 7 more minutes, and then remove from the oven.
Allow to cool slightly before serving.
More Keto Appetizers to Try
- Keto Zucchini Fries are crispy and light - perfect for dipping.
- When you are looking for something different, Keto Bang Bang Cauliflower is sure to please.
- The whole crowd is sure to love these Keto Deviled Eggs.
- Keto Guacamole is perfect for game day. Serve it with Low Carb Tortilla Chips and be prepared to do a little happy dance.
Keto Baked Brie
- 8 ounce wheel Brie cheese
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and cut in half
- ½ cup pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil divided
- ½ teaspoon sea salt divided
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper divided
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the Brie on the prepared pan.
- Place the strawberries in a bowl and the pecan halves in a separate bowl.
- Toss each with ½ tablespoon of oil, ¼ teaspoon of salt, and ⅛ teaspoon of pepper.
- Arrange the strawberries on the baking sheet and cook for 13 minutes.
- Add the pecans and cook for 7 more minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.