When the need to dip strikes, this Keto Tortilla Chips Recipe is just what you need! Crunchy and oh-so-satisfying, this is one you will turn to again and again. With just five ingredients, you won't believe how easy this low carb snack recipe is.
You Need This Easy Keto Tortilla Chip Recipe in Your Life!
When it comes to snacking, I am 100% on team savory. Not that I don't enjoy sweets, but when I have cravings, they are almost always for something crunchy and salty.
As you might imagine, chips have always been a particular weakness of mine. They are one of the few things that I missed when I transitioned to a low-carb diet.
That is why I was so excited when I found this Keto Torilla Chip Recipe in Low Carb Yum 5-Ingredient Keto: 120+ Easy Recipes by Lisa MarcAurele.
They are crispy, crunchy, and perfect for dipping!
- Don’t skip the parchment paper! You need to roll the chips out very thin for them to get crispy. I have made these twice now, and the second time (not pictured), I rolled them out even thinner than the first. They were much better.
- Speaking of parchment paper, I recommend rolling the dough out between two pieces.
- Make sure you roll out to even thinness, so they cook evenly.
- Flip the chips at the half-way point.
- Make sure you are using blanched almond flour. Almond meal will yield disappointing results.
- Feel free to adjust the chips to whatever size suits your needs.
- Don’t skip letting them cool completely - they will crisp up as they cool.
You can store these in an airtight container for up to one week. I do not recommend freezing.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn From Qualifying Sales
Are tortilla chips keto-friendly?
No! Most tortilla chips are not at all keto-friendly as they are typically made from corn. This Keto Tortilla Chip Recipe is an excellent alternative for those following a low carb diet.
What chips are keto-friendly?
If you are looking to buy tortilla chips, the only brand that I have found to be keto-friendly is Quest. They are good for a special occasion, but I’d recommend sticking to recipes like this one for enjoyment on a regular basis since they have only real food ingredients.
What Do You Serve With Keto Tortilla Chips?
Great on their own, take these crispy nibbles to the next level with a dip!
- Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip is one the whole crowd - even those that are not on a low carb diet - will enjoy.
- This Keto Pimento Cheese has been call the BEST pimento cheese ever by numerous readers.
- With three cheeses, this Keto Spinach Dip is always a hit.
How to Make Keto Tortilla Chips
Start by preheating your oven and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the shredded cheese in a bowl and microwave for a minute. Stir and cook for another 30 seconds or so, until the cheese melts.
Stir in the almond flour, flax mill, onion powder, cumin, and salt.
Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper until it is very thin - ⅛ inch or less.
Score into triangles and bake. Allow to cool completely before serving - they will firm up as they cool.
Looking for more easy low carb and keto recipes? Don't miss Low Carb Yum 5-Ingredient Keto: 120+ Easy Recipes.
Seasoned Keto Tortilla Chips Recipe
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, melt the mozzarella cheese in a micro-wave oven for 1 minute on high, stir, then heat for another 30 seconds or so until all the cheese is melted.
- Stir in the almond flour, flax meal, onion powder, cumin, and salt. Roll the dough out on parchment paper or a silicone baking mat until it is very thin, ¹⁄8 inch or less thick. Score into triangles using a pizza cutter or knife. (If using a silicone mat, use a duller knife so it doesn’t cut the silicone.)
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until just golden brown.
- Cool completely before serving. If not eating right away, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.