This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ZonePerfectKetoBOGO #CollectiveBias #ZonePerfectKeto #MacrosMatter #ZonePerfect #MadeForBetter
A little variety infuses my low carb diet with excitement. Coffee Chia Pudding is super-quick to make, and flavor-packed. Packed with nutrition, this dish paves the way for a productive day. Enjoy it to power your morning, or top with whipped cream and stevia-sweetened chocolate for a delicious dessert.
Coffee Chia Pudding is the Perfect Way to Fuel Your Day!
Even though I am always a little bit sad when the holidays are over, I love the sense of renewal that happens in the New Year. It is a whole new chance to become my best self!
After a hiatus late last year, I am easing back into a fitness routine. This week, I am working on creating monthly meal plans for our family to ensure that I stay on track with my Keto diet.
And I’m stocking my kitchen! A key factor to my success has always been keeping my fridge and pantry stocked with grab and go options so that I am never caught unprepared.
ZonePerfect Keto Ready-To-Drink is My Favorite Grab-and-Go Option!
Make-ahead recipes like this Chia Pudding with Coffee, along with ZonePerfect Keto Ready-To-Drink 4 packs, are just what I need to be successful.
I have been buying ZonePerfect Keto Shakes from Publix since mid-last year. (You might remember that I use them in this Keto Iced Latte.) They have the perfect nutrition for your keto diet and are free from gluten, soy, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, and coloring.
Not only are ZonePerfect Keto Shakes are made with real coconut and medium-chain-triglycerides, but they also taste great. When I first started Keto, I struggled to find products with the perfect 75/20/5 macro ratios that I enjoyed. You can buy them with confidence because the ZonePerfect great taste guarantee backs them. Love the taste or get your money back!
Proven Keto Macros for fat loss*: Not just any ratio of macros will work to get benefits of Keto. ZonePerfect new shakes are crafted with the precise, purposeful macro blend of 75% fat, 20% protein, and 5% carbs.
ZonePerfect Keto Butter Coffee Ready-To-Drink 4 pack in not only fabulous in this Coffee Chia Pudding Recipe, but it is also perfect for refueling after my workouts, and a great on-the-go breakfast option.
Between 1/4/20 and 1/17/20 – Buy One Get One Free ZonePerfect Keto Ready to Drink 4 pack 11oz Shake or 5 count Powder Packets !
How to Make Coffee Chia Pudding
1 First, in a medium bowl, whisk together Zone Perfect Butter Coffee, cold coffee, and vanilla powder. Stir in chia seeds and salt.
2 Next, allow to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes, until the mixture starts to thicken. Stir again and transfer to individual serving dishes.
3 Finally, refrigerate overnight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is chia keto?
Yes! Chia seeds are great for a keto diet. They are high in fiber and low in carbs. A tablespoon has 53 calories, 2 grams of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, 4 grams of fiber, 2 grams of protein, and 1 net carb.
How many carbs are in chia pudding?
How long does chia pudding keep?
Keep chia pudding covered in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Can you freeze chia pudding?
Yes. You can freeze chia pudding for up to three months and thaw it out completely in the refrigerator overnight before serving. The texture does change a tad, but it is still delicious.
Is it good to eat chia seeds everyday?
Chia seeds are a great addition to anyone’s diet – no matter how you eat! They are rich and omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fiber. Among other nutrients, chia seeds are rich in calcium, niacin, magnesium, selenium, and zinc. They are the highest plant source of omega-3s.
Coffee Chia Pudding
- 1 ZonePerfect Keto Butter Coffee Ready-To-Drink
- 1 1/4 cup cold coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 + 2 tablespoons cup chia seed
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Optional: 2 tablespoons keto-friendly sweetener
- Whipped cream and grated stevia sweetened chocolate optional
- Whisk together Zone Perfect Butter Coffee, cold coffee, and vanilla powder, Stir in chia seeds and salt.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Stir again, and transfer to individual serving dishes.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and chill overnight.
- Serve as is for breakfast, or serve with whipped cream and chocolate for dessert.
*Claim based on multiple studies showing the effectiveness of a ketogenic diet with similar macronutrient distribution.
Other Low Carb Recipes to Try
- Chocolate Chia Pudding is a wholesome cure to your chocolate cravings. This is one you will make again and again.
- This Keto Iced Latte is one of the best ways I know to fuel your morning. Perfect for when time is tight, this is a delicious breakfast in a glass.
- Looking for a healthful snack or easy breakfast? You are going to love this Keto Chocolate Smoothie.
- You are going to go wild for this delicious Low Carb Overnight Oatmeal.