Keto Cheesecake Bites are a fun and refreshing treat that is creamy, rich, and so satisfying. With just six ingredients, these little nibbles are so easy to make. This recipe is one of those recipes where the payoff in flavor is disproportionate to the work involved.
Cheesecake is always a good idea, and these little Keto Cheesecake Bites are just perfect for when you are craving the flavors of the much-loved dessert, without all of the fuss.
They only take about fifteen minutes to throw together and are perfect for making on the weekend for meal prep!
I like to keep a batch in the freezer so that when hunger strikes, a quick bite is never far away! They are a great way to keep me on track with my keto diet.
Ingredients for Making Keto Mini Cheesecake Bites
- Cream Cheese: Make sure that you use full-fat cream cheese and that you allow it to come to room temperature before using.
- Eggs: I recommend using large eggs and allowing them to come to room temperature with the cream cheese.
- Sweetener: I used swerve confectioners, but feel free to use your favorite sugar-free keto sweetener.
- Vanilla Extract: Use the best quality you can.
- Salt: You don’t want to use more than a pinch of salt, but don’t skip it. It brings out the flavors.
- Cocoa Powder: Use unsweetened cocoa powder. Keto-friendly cacao powder may also be used.
Tips & Tricks
- If you want to make this keto cheesecake bites recipe with a crust, my Keto Pecan Crust is a great option!
- Make sure that you let the ingredients come to room temperature before mixing. This will yield the smoothest cheesecake.
- When choosing cream cheese, always read the label. The number of carbohydrates can vary by brand.
- If you routinely have issues with baking times being incorrect, I recommend making a small investment in an oven thermometer. I was once surprised to learn that my brand new oven was 30° F off!
- If you are using paper muffin liners, try spraying them with oil to prevent sticking.
These Mini Cheesecake Bites are great as they are, but if you want to liven them up, try topping them with my Keto Raspberry Sauce or a keto-friendly chocolate sauce. Or top them with whipped cream and fresh berries.
Another great option is a keto-friendly stevia sweetened strawberry jam thinned out with a touch of fresh lemon juice.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can. I haven’t tested it this way, but I would recommend checking on them after about 15 minutes and keeping a close eye on them until they are cooked through.
You want the center to be slightly wobbly and not liquid. They will continue to solidify as they cool.
Tools Needed to Make Keto Cheesecake Bites Recipe
As an Amazon Associate, I Earn from Qualified Sales
Store Keto Mini Cheesecakes in the refrigerator for up to four days.
To freeze them, allow them to cool completely and then wrap them individually in freezer paper. Store in a freezer-safe container for up to three months.
How to Make Keto Cheesecake Bites
First, start by preheating your oven.
Line your muffin tin with muffin liners. (I find reusable silicone liners very easy.)
Beat the cream cheese, eggs, Swerve, vanilla extract, and salt until the mixture is smooth and fluffy.
Transfer all but ¼ cup of the cheesecake filling to the prepared muffin cups.
Add the cocoa powder to the bowl with the remaining mixture and whisk until smooth. If you would like a richer chocolate flavor, you can add more.
Divide the chocolate mixture between the tops of the muffin cups and swirl. Bake for about 30 minutes or until set.
Allow to cool to room temperature and then chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
More Keto Desserts to Try:
- When you need something fast and easy, it doesn’t get any better than this Keto Chocolate Chip Mug Cake.
- When the heat is on, these Keto Popsicles are sure to cool you off. Light and refreshing, they make the perfect refreshment for summer.
- Keto Cream Cheese Frosting is the perfect way to take cakes, cupcakes, and muffins to the next level.
- Satisfy your chocolate cravings with this Keto Chocolate Bark! With a touch of crunch from pecans and toasted coconut, this one never fails to satisfy.
Keto Cheesecake Bites
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- ¾ cup Swerve confectioners
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 325° F. Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese, eggs, Swerve, vanilla, and salt until smooth and fluffy.
- Transfer all but ¼ cup of the mixture to the prepared muffin cups.
- Add the cocoa powder to the bowl with the remaining mixture and whisk until smooth.
- With a spoon, divide the chocolate mixture between the muffin cups and swirl.
- Bake until set, about 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and then refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
- If desired, top with whipped cream or berries and enjoy!