Prepare to be dazzled by this delicious Keto Steak Sauce! It is such an easy way to make steak even tastier. It is great for entertaining since you can make it in advance. This recipe infinitely adaptable - feel free to kick up the heat or make it sweeter to suit your personal preferences.
Growing up, eating steak without steak sauce was out of the question.
As I got older, I grew out of this habit.
Lately, mixing things up a little has become more appealing, and I have been serving steak with sauces and butters.
Partly, because back when the world was normal, we ate out a few times a week - providing much-needed variety. And partly because as the mom of fourteen and fifteen-year-old boys who are both already over 6 feet tall, I've been experimenting with more economical cuts.
This Keto Steak Sauce has become a favorite, and I think you will like it too!
Tips and Tricks
- If you want a really smooth steak sauce rather than one that is a little bit chunky, you can finish by giving the sauce a whirl in the blender. An immersion blender works too.
- To take flavors to the next level, salt your steak 48 hours prior to cooking. This pulls the salt into the muscle, which ups both the flavor and tenderness. Even salting a few hours ahead of time is beneficial.
- I recommend investing in an Instant Read Thermometer so that your steaks are always cooked perfectly to your tastes.
You can keep this Keto Steak Sauce in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
You can freeze this in a sealed container for up to three months. Let it thaw in the refrigerator overnight prior to using. If you like you can reheat it in a saucepan over medium low.
You May Also Like:
- If you are craving crispy chicken in a delicious sauce, you are going to adore this Keto Buffalo Chicken.
- Comfort food like this Keto Chicken Pot Pie never gets old!
- Want to pair your steak with a salad and need a great dressing? This Keto Ranch Dressing and Low Carb Blue Cheese Dressing are always a hit.
- Short on time? This Keto Ranch Chicken comes together in a flash!
Keto Steak Sauce
- Place ketchup, vinegar, coconut aminos, brown sugar substitute, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and celery seeds in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
- If desired, process in a blender for a smoother texture.